|Reports to||Operations Manager|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to pursue a career in paramedicine? Here at Century Ambulance Service we offer a first-class experience in patient care and emergency transportation that is second to none. Let our knowledgeable training and management teams guide you through your EMS journey. Some of our benefit package includes:
- Starting competitive hourly pay based on tenure ($14 - $20 depending on shift)
- Annual increases
- Overtime Opportunity
- Full Time benefits such as;
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match after first year, immediately vested
- Opportunity to work special events around the community including events at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- Opportunity to work sporting events such as the River Run, the TPC, Jacksonville Jaguars and Jacksonville Iceman.
- Free Training Opportunities such as continuing education classes, EVOC and other state and federal certifications and licenses!
- Critical Care Paramedic Scholarship opportunities!
- And many more benefit options!
If you are ready to pursue an exciting career in EMS with a company that values its employees and provides excellent customer service while allowing you to grow as a professional, learn more of this career opportunity and apply!Click here to review the complete job description